Spelling City Skills

The main skill for spelling city this week which was about all of  the words which were crumb, debt, dumb, lamb, limb, plumber, thumb, jamb, numb, gnash, gnat, gnome, ghastly, honour, honest, rhyme, aghast, Shepherd, rhinoceros and honestly all have a silent letter in it. For example the word rhyme has a silent letter in it which is the letter H. Also the word crumb has a silent letter which is B because you can’t hear it at all. 
This entry was posted in HOMEWORK WRTING by james2012. Bookmark the permalink.

About james2012

My name is James, I am 10 years old and I live with my mum,dad and my two dogs Alfie and Molly. Alfie is a spoodle and molly is a golden retriever. My favourite things to do at school are writing, reading and doing art and my favourite things to do at home are drawing, playing with the dogs and watching my favourite TV shows doctor who and ninjago masters of spinjitzu and playing lego. The things I do outside of school are art class, cricket and swimming. Some of the holidays I have gone on are to Kingscliff, New South Wales, Tasmania, Palm cove, Port Douglas and we are about to go to Sydney. Some of the lego things I have built are Titanic, the Providence which won me a $50 voucher in the National lego competition! My favourite films are the Avengers, Pirates of the Carribean and Titanic. Thanks for reading. :)