International day of the girl

On the 11th of October every year the 11th day of October is the day of the girl. The reason this happens is because hundreds of girls in the world don’t go to school and don’t get to learn. So every year every single school do the international day of the girls. There is one thing I don’t under stand still why do the do this to them when they should treat them like boys instead of doing things you do later in life instead of doing them straight away in life instead then take it slow and steady. Right now I still don’t understand why the world dose this to girls. It is very strange.

This entry was posted in INTERGRATED UNITS by james2012. Bookmark the permalink.

About james2012

My name is James, I am 10 years old and I live with my mum,dad and my two dogs Alfie and Molly. Alfie is a spoodle and molly is a golden retriever. My favourite things to do at school are writing, reading and doing art and my favourite things to do at home are drawing, playing with the dogs and watching my favourite TV shows doctor who and ninjago masters of spinjitzu and playing lego. The things I do outside of school are art class, cricket and swimming. Some of the holidays I have gone on are to Kingscliff, New South Wales, Tasmania, Palm cove, Port Douglas and we are about to go to Sydney. Some of the lego things I have built are Titanic, the Providence which won me a $50 voucher in the National lego competition! My favourite films are the Avengers, Pirates of the Carribean and Titanic. Thanks for reading. :)