BTN Reflection

This weeks BTN was about a massive model train set in Canberra. When I watched the video of it there was a full scale model of the set. There were hundreds of trains on it from steam trains to high speed trains. They also explained of the children who come here and are very happy to go to the train model expedition. When I saw the video I was shocked of how big it was and how many trains were running on it at the same time. So that was my reflection on my BTN I hoped you enjoyed it.

This entry was posted in Behind the News by james2012. Bookmark the permalink.

About james2012

My name is James, I am 10 years old and I live with my mum,dad and my two dogs Alfie and Molly. Alfie is a spoodle and molly is a golden retriever. My favourite things to do at school are writing, reading and doing art and my favourite things to do at home are drawing, playing with the dogs and watching my favourite TV shows doctor who and ninjago masters of spinjitzu and playing lego. The things I do outside of school are art class, cricket and swimming. Some of the holidays I have gone on are to Kingscliff, New South Wales, Tasmania, Palm cove, Port Douglas and we are about to go to Sydney. Some of the lego things I have built are Titanic, the Providence which won me a $50 voucher in the National lego competition! My favourite films are the Avengers, Pirates of the Carribean and Titanic. Thanks for reading. :)