100 Word Challenge week 21

In the United States of America a jet spotted A beast so large it was the size of a ship! Meetings were held across the country to find an answer. Then they made plans to take the monster down. They sent over 50 choppers and jets to kill it. They started firing missiles at it. Then it ran back to the ocean but Subs were waiting for him. As soon as it dived in torpedo’s were shot and chased him. Until He hit his head on the hull of a ship which knocked him out cold as he got shot down.

This entry was posted in 100 wc by james2012. Bookmark the permalink.

About james2012

My name is James, I am 10 years old and I live with my mum,dad and my two dogs Alfie and Molly. Alfie is a spoodle and molly is a golden retriever. My favourite things to do at school are writing, reading and doing art and my favourite things to do at home are drawing, playing with the dogs and watching my favourite TV shows doctor who and ninjago masters of spinjitzu and playing lego. The things I do outside of school are art class, cricket and swimming. Some of the holidays I have gone on are to Kingscliff, New South Wales, Tasmania, Palm cove, Port Douglas and we are about to go to Sydney. Some of the lego things I have built are Titanic, the Providence which won me a $50 voucher in the National lego competition! My favourite films are the Avengers, Pirates of the Carribean and Titanic. Thanks for reading. :)

2 thoughts on “100 Word Challenge week 21

1. Hi James,

An interesting piece of writing you have entered this week. I always like a ‘chase scene’ in a story, it keeps you on the edge of your seat! I would have liked to have seen a little description of what the beast looked like somewhere in there, but otherwise you have done an excellent job!

Miss Baker (Team 100)

• Thanks for the comment but it is a bit tricky to fit in details about what the Godzilla like monster looked like. Also after I finished I thought I needed to say what the beast looked like.