100 Word Challenge week 34

In a spooky dark garden there was a haunted house with gravestones all around it. Inside the house a scared little boy who was trying to escape the darkness. As he searched room after room he was chased by ghosts and got terrified when zombies started banging on the windows. Then suddenly he entered a room which had a angel made of pure light, “Um excuse me”  the boy asked ” but where could I go to get out?. “If you go through that door to your left, that is the way out” He dashed to the door and escaped the haunted house.

This entry was posted in 100 wc by james2012. Bookmark the permalink.

About james2012

My name is James, I am 10 years old and I live with my mum,dad and my two dogs Alfie and Molly. Alfie is a spoodle and molly is a golden retriever. My favourite things to do at school are writing, reading and doing art and my favourite things to do at home are drawing, playing with the dogs and watching my favourite TV shows doctor who and ninjago masters of spinjitzu and playing lego. The things I do outside of school are art class, cricket and swimming. Some of the holidays I have gone on are to Kingscliff, New South Wales, Tasmania, Palm cove, Port Douglas and we are about to go to Sydney. Some of the lego things I have built are Titanic, the Providence which won me a $50 voucher in the National lego competition! My favourite films are the Avengers, Pirates of the Carribean and Titanic. Thanks for reading. :)