100 word challenge week 35

In New York City two men called Jack and Fred were walking around. It was a pitch black, cold night. Suddenly they found a destroyed building. As they walked towards the building there was a terrifying roar as the long lost Godzilla came back from the dead. He had a whip like tail covered in spikes, spines like daggers on his back and a head full of dagger like teeth. So they started running towards an abandoned airfield when suddenly Godzilla started  stomping towards them. As they ran through the gateway they spotted a Helicopter and jumped into it. They started taking off as Godzilla blew up the airfield.

This entry was posted in 100 wc by james2012. Bookmark the permalink.

About james2012

My name is James, I am 10 years old and I live with my mum,dad and my two dogs Alfie and Molly. Alfie is a spoodle and molly is a golden retriever. My favourite things to do at school are writing, reading and doing art and my favourite things to do at home are drawing, playing with the dogs and watching my favourite TV shows doctor who and ninjago masters of spinjitzu and playing lego. The things I do outside of school are art class, cricket and swimming. Some of the holidays I have gone on are to Kingscliff, New South Wales, Tasmania, Palm cove, Port Douglas and we are about to go to Sydney. Some of the lego things I have built are Titanic, the Providence which won me a $50 voucher in the National lego competition! My favourite films are the Avengers, Pirates of the Carribean and Titanic. Thanks for reading. :)