100 Word Challenge Week 36

One Wednesday afternoon a farmer was going into the city to get some milk for his wife and son. On the way there someone suddenly screamed “THERE’S AN ASTEROID HEADING TOWARDS THE FARMS!” So the Farmer swerved around and sped back to his home. When he arrived there was a giant chocolate creme egg in his yard. Suddenly a army of military troops swarmed the house. Then they realised it was from the planet Creme Egg, the Colonel announced the all clear. They didn’t know what to do with the egg so they got some hot chocolates and started eating it.

This entry was posted in 100 wc by james2012. Bookmark the permalink.

About james2012

My name is James, I am 10 years old and I live with my mum,dad and my two dogs Alfie and Molly. Alfie is a spoodle and molly is a golden retriever. My favourite things to do at school are writing, reading and doing art and my favourite things to do at home are drawing, playing with the dogs and watching my favourite TV shows doctor who and ninjago masters of spinjitzu and playing lego. The things I do outside of school are art class, cricket and swimming. Some of the holidays I have gone on are to Kingscliff, New South Wales, Tasmania, Palm cove, Port Douglas and we are about to go to Sydney. Some of the lego things I have built are Titanic, the Providence which won me a $50 voucher in the National lego competition! My favourite films are the Avengers, Pirates of the Carribean and Titanic. Thanks for reading. :)