100 Word Challenge 37

Brazil was hosting the Soccer World Cup in the most famous stadium in the world. Meanwhile in the jungle a Blue Macaw was bored with nothing to do, but then an idea popped into his head. “Maybe I can steal the World Cup Soccer ball for FUN!”

Back at the stadium, Australia were up against England. The scores were five all with ten minutes left. The Blue Macaw swooped in and flew straight for the flying ball. He clutched it with his claws and flew away. Then the commentator said “That is surprising but that’s what happens in Brazil when you mess with birds!”

This entry was posted in 100 wc by james2012. Bookmark the permalink.

About james2012

My name is James, I am 10 years old and I live with my mum,dad and my two dogs Alfie and Molly. Alfie is a spoodle and molly is a golden retriever. My favourite things to do at school are writing, reading and doing art and my favourite things to do at home are drawing, playing with the dogs and watching my favourite TV shows doctor who and ninjago masters of spinjitzu and playing lego. The things I do outside of school are art class, cricket and swimming. Some of the holidays I have gone on are to Kingscliff, New South Wales, Tasmania, Palm cove, Port Douglas and we are about to go to Sydney. Some of the lego things I have built are Titanic, the Providence which won me a $50 voucher in the National lego competition! My favourite films are the Avengers, Pirates of the Carribean and Titanic. Thanks for reading. :)

One thought on “100 Word Challenge 37