100 Word Challenge week 38

It was an exciting day for a happy family who were going to have a vacation at their favourite holiday home. The house was on top of a suspicious looking hill but they didn’t mind the warmth that the house had. When they arrived, the house was even warmer than it normally was. After they unpacked the child asked, “Dad, are we on top of a volcano? because it is far too hot!”

Everyone got outside to look at the house when suddenly there was a bang as the house became a blazing inferno fireball.

This entry was posted in 100 wc by james2012. Bookmark the permalink.

About james2012

My name is James, I am 10 years old and I live with my mum,dad and my two dogs Alfie and Molly. Alfie is a spoodle and molly is a golden retriever. My favourite things to do at school are writing, reading and doing art and my favourite things to do at home are drawing, playing with the dogs and watching my favourite TV shows doctor who and ninjago masters of spinjitzu and playing lego. The things I do outside of school are art class, cricket and swimming. Some of the holidays I have gone on are to Kingscliff, New South Wales, Tasmania, Palm cove, Port Douglas and we are about to go to Sydney. Some of the lego things I have built are Titanic, the Providence which won me a $50 voucher in the National lego competition! My favourite films are the Avengers, Pirates of the Carribean and Titanic. Thanks for reading. :)