100 Word Challenge week 1

In the depths of hell, a armored night called Jack had defeated the tenth boss in his world, but the hardest, most powerful and destructive boss still remained, The Wall Of Bones. The only way to summon it was in hell with a bone. He was already in hell and he had a bone with him. All he had to do was throw the bone into lava and the boss would awake. So he threw it in and suddenly the wall of bones raised from the depths of hell. “Finally, we can make a start” Suddenly a sword clashed the wall.

This entry was posted in 100 wc by james2012. Bookmark the permalink.

About james2012

My name is James, I am 10 years old and I live with my mum,dad and my two dogs Alfie and Molly. Alfie is a spoodle and molly is a golden retriever. My favourite things to do at school are writing, reading and doing art and my favourite things to do at home are drawing, playing with the dogs and watching my favourite TV shows doctor who and ninjago masters of spinjitzu and playing lego. The things I do outside of school are art class, cricket and swimming. Some of the holidays I have gone on are to Kingscliff, New South Wales, Tasmania, Palm cove, Port Douglas and we are about to go to Sydney. Some of the lego things I have built are Titanic, the Providence which won me a $50 voucher in the National lego competition! My favourite films are the Avengers, Pirates of the Carribean and Titanic. Thanks for reading. :)