100 Word Challenge week 2

“But it is yellow, and it is a Lamborghini” Jeff said to the car seller in a angry voice. “This car is aerodynamic and very fast, it can reach speeds of 500 km an hour!'” Jack said in reply “BUT I HATE YELLOW!” Jeff screamed back. “Why don’t you take her out for a spin and see how good this she is?” Jack insisted. “Fine” Jeff said, after Jeff left to try the car Jack had to wait more than 5 hours until he returned. When Jeff pulled up he was so persuaded and said in a super fast voice “I WILL TAKE IT!”

This entry was posted in 100 wc by james2012. Bookmark the permalink.

About james2012

My name is James, I am 10 years old and I live with my mum,dad and my two dogs Alfie and Molly. Alfie is a spoodle and molly is a golden retriever. My favourite things to do at school are writing, reading and doing art and my favourite things to do at home are drawing, playing with the dogs and watching my favourite TV shows doctor who and ninjago masters of spinjitzu and playing lego. The things I do outside of school are art class, cricket and swimming. Some of the holidays I have gone on are to Kingscliff, New South Wales, Tasmania, Palm cove, Port Douglas and we are about to go to Sydney. Some of the lego things I have built are Titanic, the Providence which won me a $50 voucher in the National lego competition! My favourite films are the Avengers, Pirates of the Carribean and Titanic. Thanks for reading. :)