100 Word challenge week 8

On a cold winter day a group of boy where adventuring into the woods. When all of a sudden there is a terrifying and deafening roar, followed by screams and explosions. So the boys run towards the sounds where a giant shadow shot past them into the darkness of a cave, when they turned around they saw burning trees and homes on fire, exploding cars and trucks. Then they saw a deep, dark cave with hissing and crackling sounds coming from inside. They walked towards  it where they saw blood red glowing eye’s  followed by a shadowy figure who pointed his finger at the boys. Where his pet dragon shot laser like fire straight at them…

This entry was posted in 100 wc by james2012. Bookmark the permalink.

About james2012

My name is James, I am 10 years old and I live with my mum,dad and my two dogs Alfie and Molly. Alfie is a spoodle and molly is a golden retriever. My favourite things to do at school are writing, reading and doing art and my favourite things to do at home are drawing, playing with the dogs and watching my favourite TV shows doctor who and ninjago masters of spinjitzu and playing lego. The things I do outside of school are art class, cricket and swimming. Some of the holidays I have gone on are to Kingscliff, New South Wales, Tasmania, Palm cove, Port Douglas and we are about to go to Sydney. Some of the lego things I have built are Titanic, the Providence which won me a $50 voucher in the National lego competition! My favourite films are the Avengers, Pirates of the Carribean and Titanic. Thanks for reading. :)