100 Word Challenge week 14

On a lovely day on the ocean a ship called the Star Flyer was sailing for Ireland. On the last day of the trip a crew member noticed on the radar that there was a really bad storm coming. As the darkness of the night fell across the sea, the storm started to form but beneath the water a Megaladon was circling the ship. Then it decided the boat was a whale so it rammed it from underneath causing the ship to snap in half. The next morning the ship was found rusting on the beach, there where no survivors.

This entry was posted in Uncategorized by james2012. Bookmark the permalink.

About james2012

My name is James, I am 10 years old and I live with my mum,dad and my two dogs Alfie and Molly. Alfie is a spoodle and molly is a golden retriever. My favourite things to do at school are writing, reading and doing art and my favourite things to do at home are drawing, playing with the dogs and watching my favourite TV shows doctor who and ninjago masters of spinjitzu and playing lego. The things I do outside of school are art class, cricket and swimming. Some of the holidays I have gone on are to Kingscliff, New South Wales, Tasmania, Palm cove, Port Douglas and we are about to go to Sydney. Some of the lego things I have built are Titanic, the Providence which won me a $50 voucher in the National lego competition! My favourite films are the Avengers, Pirates of the Carribean and Titanic. Thanks for reading. :)