100 word challenge

It was Halloween night when I spotted a very scary looking haunted house. At the front door there was a sign saying “YOU WILL DIE IN HERE” but i wasn’t afraid of a house with decorations on it. When I knocked on the door and said “trick or treat” but then a hand dragged me inside! I was at a table when a zombie servant came in and said “You should have never came here on this night”. Then all of a sudden the house shook and then started sinking!! We got too the door and jumped out in the nick of time!

This entry was posted in 100 wc by james2012. Bookmark the permalink.

About james2012

My name is James, I am 10 years old and I live with my mum,dad and my two dogs Alfie and Molly. Alfie is a spoodle and molly is a golden retriever. My favourite things to do at school are writing, reading and doing art and my favourite things to do at home are drawing, playing with the dogs and watching my favourite TV shows doctor who and ninjago masters of spinjitzu and playing lego. The things I do outside of school are art class, cricket and swimming. Some of the holidays I have gone on are to Kingscliff, New South Wales, Tasmania, Palm cove, Port Douglas and we are about to go to Sydney. Some of the lego things I have built are Titanic, the Providence which won me a $50 voucher in the National lego competition! My favourite films are the Avengers, Pirates of the Carribean and Titanic. Thanks for reading. :)