100 Word Challenge Week 26

It was a very exciting day at the International Space Station. The world’s favorite space shuttle was about to lift off. “5, 4, 3, 2, 1, 0!” the speakers boomed out. Then the rocket lifted off for the moon. As it left the earth’s atmosphere the pilot spotted the emergency light. “Look up! Can you see the huge asteroid field in our path which could send us on a one way trip back to earth?” They swerved, dodged and stopped until a huge asteroid hit the engine which exploded into pieces. Then the ship started plummeting to the earth! But the escape pod was released.

This entry was posted in Behind the News by james2012. Bookmark the permalink.

About james2012

My name is James, I am 10 years old and I live with my mum,dad and my two dogs Alfie and Molly. Alfie is a spoodle and molly is a golden retriever. My favourite things to do at school are writing, reading and doing art and my favourite things to do at home are drawing, playing with the dogs and watching my favourite TV shows doctor who and ninjago masters of spinjitzu and playing lego. The things I do outside of school are art class, cricket and swimming. Some of the holidays I have gone on are to Kingscliff, New South Wales, Tasmania, Palm cove, Port Douglas and we are about to go to Sydney. Some of the lego things I have built are Titanic, the Providence which won me a $50 voucher in the National lego competition! My favourite films are the Avengers, Pirates of the Carribean and Titanic. Thanks for reading. :)