Mathematic question 23

Prediction: I predict that this will be about multiplication skills

Clarify: Nothing to clarify

Question: The question is asking you if a square is 60 cm how big would a rectangle be?

Mathematicians tool box: I used trial and error.

Answer: The way I got my answer was doubling the 60 so it was two squares joined together so I got 120cm.

This entry was posted in Uncategorized by james2012. Bookmark the permalink.

About james2012

My name is James, I am 10 years old and I live with my mum,dad and my two dogs Alfie and Molly. Alfie is a spoodle and molly is a golden retriever. My favourite things to do at school are writing, reading and doing art and my favourite things to do at home are drawing, playing with the dogs and watching my favourite TV shows doctor who and ninjago masters of spinjitzu and playing lego. The things I do outside of school are art class, cricket and swimming. Some of the holidays I have gone on are to Kingscliff, New South Wales, Tasmania, Palm cove, Port Douglas and we are about to go to Sydney. Some of the lego things I have built are Titanic, the Providence which won me a $50 voucher in the National lego competition! My favourite films are the Avengers, Pirates of the Carribean and Titanic. Thanks for reading. :)