Mathsmate problem 22

Prediction: I predict that this will be about how many cubes are n the big cube.

Clarify: nothing to clarify.

Problem: the problem is how many cubes are in the cube.

Way to work out: First you add the cubes that you can see. Then you count one of the 4 by 4 squares again and then count 2 of the big cube parts again.

Answer: When you finish adding all the parts you get your answer, 104

Summery: I think this question was quite tricky but in the end it is easy to add up

This entry was posted in MATHS by james2012. Bookmark the permalink.

About james2012

My name is James, I am 10 years old and I live with my mum,dad and my two dogs Alfie and Molly. Alfie is a spoodle and molly is a golden retriever. My favourite things to do at school are writing, reading and doing art and my favourite things to do at home are drawing, playing with the dogs and watching my favourite TV shows doctor who and ninjago masters of spinjitzu and playing lego. The things I do outside of school are art class, cricket and swimming. Some of the holidays I have gone on are to Kingscliff, New South Wales, Tasmania, Palm cove, Port Douglas and we are about to go to Sydney. Some of the lego things I have built are Titanic, the Providence which won me a $50 voucher in the National lego competition! My favourite films are the Avengers, Pirates of the Carribean and Titanic. Thanks for reading. :)