100 Word Challenge week 15

On a cold summer night a boy called Jeff was heading for a BIG christmas party that he was invited to. When he arrived he could hear loud booming music from behind the walls. As he opened the door and walked into a massive celebration he spotted something in the far corner where nobody was dancing. So Jeff walked over to see what it was. It was a little, nervous, strange red person. Jeff said to it “What is wrong, little dude?” Then the person raised his head and said he was a lost elf who was stuck inside the party.

This entry was posted in 100 wc by james2012. Bookmark the permalink.

About james2012

My name is James, I am 10 years old and I live with my mum,dad and my two dogs Alfie and Molly. Alfie is a spoodle and molly is a golden retriever. My favourite things to do at school are writing, reading and doing art and my favourite things to do at home are drawing, playing with the dogs and watching my favourite TV shows doctor who and ninjago masters of spinjitzu and playing lego. The things I do outside of school are art class, cricket and swimming. Some of the holidays I have gone on are to Kingscliff, New South Wales, Tasmania, Palm cove, Port Douglas and we are about to go to Sydney. Some of the lego things I have built are Titanic, the Providence which won me a $50 voucher in the National lego competition! My favourite films are the Avengers, Pirates of the Carribean and Titanic. Thanks for reading. :)